Monday, February 21, 2011

Birthday Card


I hope everyone had a good weekend and holiday. We have been having such wonderful warm weather lately that it is hard to stay indoors. But, I did take some time to work on this card yesterday for my grandson's birthday.

This card is from Stampin Up and you can record your own message with it. All the paper is from Stampin Up also. I do not remember where I got the stamp. If anyone recognizes it please let me know. I used the paper piercing technique on this card and a few stickles on the water. The image was colored with Copics.

There is a few challenges that this card is just right for, so I will be entering it in these:

Fun at Fairy Knoll - challenge #38 is a birthday challenge

If the Shoe Fits - FF#67 is a Happy Birthday challenge

Paper Sundaes Challenge #57 - Masculine colours

3 comments:

Lindsay M. said...

Awwwww i love this card!!! Sooo adorable!!! Great coloring!! Gorgeous card!!

lesleyworth said...

beautiful! the coloring is delightful! thanks so much for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Gale said...

Great guy card. Don't know about the image but the sentiment is from Create with TLC.