Monday, May 23, 2011

Have a Sunshiny Day!


It has been another loud day around my house as the workers returned to continue putting in my sprinkler system. I have one pup that is 7 months old and she barks and barks. This afternoon has been much quieter and I had time to make a card.

This cutie is from Pollycraft Stamps and it is called So Tall. I colored her with Copic Sketch markers (E00, E01, E23, E25, R20, RV21, Y06, Y15, Y17, YG06, YG11, YG13, YG17, YR00, YR01, YR02, and W3). I also used a Copic Spica pen in Peach. The CS is Bazzill and DP is Basic Grey's Sweet Threads. I used a Sizzix embossing folder and Spellbinder Nestabilities Circle and Scalloped Circle. I used a Martha Stewart punch to punch out my lace from the CS. The flower and leaves were made using punches from the Punch Bunch. They are made out of the DP. The yellow button is from Basic Grey and the orange one is from my stash. The sentiment is punched out with punches from Stampin Up.

I plan to enter this card in these challenges:

Cooking It Up With Katie - Challenge #62 - Button Me Up a Sketchy Child! (I used a sketch from Sweet Stampin Challenge).

Fun at Fairy Knoll - FK#51 - Flowers

Sweet Stampin Challenge - Sketch and/or In The Garden

Paper Sundaes - Challenge #70 - Pop It Up!

Pollycraft Monday - Challenge #94 - Embellishment Bingo (I went diagonal with lace, buttons, and flowers)

Paper Cupcakes Challenge - Let's Make Our Own Flower

Thank you so much for dropping by.

8 comments:

Tracey T said...

What a lovely, bright, cheerful card for a grey, cold and wet day! Gorgeous image and the buttons work really well with both the die cut and printed flowers. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey xx

Emma said...

A gorgeous card Gale, love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Stampin Lucy said...

She is a DOLL! colored gorgeously!! Great design, love the flower....thanks for joining us at There's Magic in the Air.

An Occasional Genius said...

Hi Gale, love your card, the colours are gorgeous together & such a fabulously cute image. Thanks so much for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

Lynne Armstrong said...

I love your bright, cheery card Gale...and the button in the middle of the flower is a great idea...might have to file that one away for future reference :)

Unknown said...

What a fab card, thanks playing along with Make your own flower at Paper Cupcakes
hugs
Ildiko

Shana said...

I love the colours and the embossing on the orage cardstock! This is truly inspiring! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

Christina Hicks said...

Congratulations on winning the redraw on Sweet Stampin