Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Star Dust Birthday Wishes!


Good morning everyone. My I'm early today. I started this card last night, but finished it up this morning. I just got this stamp recently, so this is the first time that I inked it up. And I think it is so cute. This is Star Dust by Sugar Nelly. She is busy sprinkling star dust. I used Stampin Up CS and Hazel Papers DP by My Mind's Eye. The flower is Cappella bloomers by Basic Grey. The sentiment is from a Stampin Up stamp set called So Happy for You and it is stamped with Early Espresso ink also Stampin Up. The image is colored with Copic Sketch markers and the star dust is colored with the Lemon Copic Spica pen. The die cut doily is from Marianne Design Creatables. And last but not least is the pearls which are from my stash.

I want to enter this card in these challenges:

The Sugar Bowl - Challenge #59 - Erika's Sketch and Distressed or Vintage

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #163 - I Like Chocolate Alot!

Totally Papercrafts - Challenge #65 - A Recipe (1 Image, 2 Papers, 3 Embellishments)

Crafty's Ann's - Challenge #40 - Happy Birthday!

One Stop Craft - Week 130 - Birthdays

Creative Craft Challenges - Distress/Vintage

I hope you see something that inspires you and thanks for any comments that you may leave.

6 comments:

xxxtglxxx said...

She is such a sweetie :) This is a very pretty card Gale, and I love the colours. Great details and embellishments too.

Thanks so much for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Julie said...

Very sweet! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Cathy said...

Such a lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Totally Papercrafts challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Such a pretty card, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Claire said...

Wow gorgeous card, i love that stamp and the colours are lush! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
Claire xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

A very pretty card has been made here. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx