Sunday, May 22, 2011

White Plus One


I wanted to get this card up today. I have been working on it for two days now. It is for a couple of challenges that have the theme of white plus one. I am ashamed to be say that I do not know where my digi image came from, but I think she is so pretty. My sentiment is from Kraftin Kimmie and the frame around it is Stampin Up as is the punch. My CS is Stampin Up and the DP is Imaginisce Garden Party. My image is colored with Copic Sketch markers (B45, E00, E01, E31, R20, R81, R83, R85, Y23, YG11, and YG13). The ink for the sentiment and frame is Passion Pink by Stampin Up. The ribbon is by Stampin Up and the pearls are from Recollections. The flower is by Prima and the Stickles is Crystal.

My plans are to enter this card in these challenges:

Craft Your Days Away - Challenge #20 - White Plus One

Magical Monday - White with One Other Color

Crafts and Me - Challenge #35 - Anything Goes

Meljen's Designs - Challenge #59 - Sketch

2 Sisters - Challenge #40 - Use a Digi

Crafty Emma - Challenge #37 - Embellish It! (Use 3 different embellishments)

I hope you like it and thanks for dropping in on my little creative world.

6 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful card. That image is so lovely and your papers are too. Thanks for joining in the Meljen's Designs sketch challenge this week.

CraftyC said...

She's gorgeous Gale and beautifully coloured..Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Marion said...

Gorgeous card and image. Love the pearls. Thanks for playing along at Magical Monday
Marion

Sprytebyrd said...

Lovely card! Such a pretty flower!
Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Lesley said...

Pretty card, the image is lovely! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

Jayne Hayward said...

Lovely image used and beautifully coloured. Love the dp used and the pearls around the image.

Thanks for joining in with us on Magical Monday

Jayne xx