Sunday, June 5, 2011

Have a Fairy NIce Day!


Well, I can not believe it has been a week since I posted or made a card. Life just gets in the way sometimes. We had a busy Memorial Day weekend, then my hubby was home for a few days and lastly I had to go to my Mom's and take her to the doctor. So, I am just now trying to get back in the swing of things.

This image is so cute. It is a digi image from TeddyBo.com. She is colored with Copic markers. Here is what I used:

Image - TeddyBo.com
Markers - Copic Sketch markers (B41, B45, B97, C5, E35, E43, E44, E57, W1, and Y13). Copic Spica pens in Lemon. Stickles in Icicle.
Paper - CS and DP is Stampin Up
Die Cuts - Spellbinder Nestabilities in Oval and Scalloped Oval. The flower is Marianne Designs.
Punches - Stampin Up used on sentiment and Lacy punch from Martha Stewart Crafts
My stash - Ribbon, Rhinestones and Brad

I will be entering this card in these challenges:

Bearlymine - Challenge #11 - Die Cuts and Lace

Creative Craft Challenge - Color Challenge - Blue, Brown and Cream

Your Next Stamp - YNSC#43 - Sketch

Pollycraft Monday - Challenge #95 - Be My Teddy Bear

KB Cute Monday - Challenge #15 - Anything Goes

Digital Tuesday - Challenge #113 - Animal Friends

Party Time Tuesday - PTT#18 - Anything Goes!

Crafts and Me - Challenge #37 - Punch It Out!

Flutterby Wednesday - Challenge #157 - Open

Stamp Something - June Digi Day

Catch the Bug - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

A really sweet image and a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyx

Jackie said...

Oh this is just so darling! Lovely job, I think this bear looks just too cute! Thank you for playing along with us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog!

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image and the layout is great. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Bev x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine .................
Hugs
Judith

Scrappy said...

Great embellies and layout! Super job! We hope you will be back next week to join us at Catch the Bug!