Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Splish Splash!


It seems like forever since I last posted. Life just seems to keep getting in the way of my crafting time. But, I'm back today with a cute little Mermaid. This is from Pollycraft. She is so cute! I colored her with Copic Sketch Markers (B000, B01, BV000, BV00, BV02, BV04, E00, E01, R20, Y21, Y23, YR21). The CS is Stampin Up and I used paper from my stash and I do not know where it came from. Except the beaded oval is by Bo-Bunny. I used Spellbinder Nestabilities Oval and Beaded Oval die cuts. The flowers and large purple pearls are from my stash and the tiny lavender pearls are from Martha Stewart Crafts.

I plan to enter this card in these challenges:

Bearlymine - Challenge #13 - Summer Is Here!

The Pixie Cottage - Challenge #75 - Sketch and/or Outdoor Fun

Fun at Fairy Knoll - Challenge #56 - Summer

Paper Sundaes - Challenge #75 - Sundae Bar (Use at least 2 toppings: Purple, Gems, Wings, Paper Piercing)

Sparkles Forum - Challenge #14 - At the Beach

Incy Wincy Designs - Challenge #100 - Summertime Blues

Pollycraft Monday - Challenge #99 - Make a Splash

My Partner in Crafting Crime - Challenge #30 - Let's Hit the Beach!

I hope you like something that you see and get some enjoyment or inspiration from it. Thanks so much for dropping by my little cardmaking corner.

12 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Gale

fabulous card, I like the wavy paper you used at the bottom, really works well with the image. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week

Joey x

Katie said...

Fab image and great use of the sketch!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

Sadilla said...

wow dear
your card is so cute, and make me feel like going for a regenerating swimm!! =)
thanks for sharing it at THE PIXIE COTTAGE with us
hugs
sadia

jackiescrafts said...

This is a lovely card that image is cute
Thanks for joining in at SFC

Jackie x

Renee said...

What a cute card. Love the pearls and the way you used the wavy paper for water. Thanx for joining this week to celebrate our 100th challenge and blog hop. Good luck in winning one of our fabulous prizes!!

Fiona said...

this is pretty, fab papers and a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Paper Suyndaes this week.

Fi
x

Cards By MI said...

Very cute. Adorable card with wonderful colours. Thanks for playing with us over at Bearly Mine this time. Please do come back and play with us again!
Love n hugs
Marie

Amanda R said...

Love the blue and purple together, very pretty! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!

Heather "Hev" said...

Gorgeous card Gale :)

Thank you for joining us over at the Incy Wincy blog hop

Hugs Heather x

dragonllew said...

Great card love the mermaid thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week and good luck.
Jenny x

Rachel x said...

Gorgeous card, Gale- love the image and colours!! :)
Thanks for sharing with us at My Partner in Crafting Crime this time!! :)
hugs, Rachel x

Robin said...

Great card and colours! Thanks so much for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime's Beach Challenge! Robin