Thursday, September 22, 2011

Flight of the Butterfly!


I'm sorry I have not been posting lately. I have been sick, but not the whole time. It seems like there is always something coming between me and my crafting lately. But, I did get this card made today for my aunt.

This little card is mostly made with Stampin Up products. This stamp set is the Flight of the Butterfly. And the butterflies are stamped with Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede ink. The sentiment is also stamped with Soft Suede. The large butterfly is punched out with the coordinating butterfly punch. The CS and ribbon is also from Stampin Up. The border punch and pearls are by Martha Stewart Crafts.

Here is the inside of the card:


I plan to enter this card in these challenges:

Little Miss Muffett Challenge - #18 - Things with Wings!

Card Makin Mamas Challenge - Let's Get Punchy

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge - Anything Goes

Flutterby Wednesday Challenge - #172 - Anything Goes

The Paper Shelter Challenge - #32 - Anything Goes!

Truly Scrumptious Challenge - #66 - Clean and Simple

I hope you like it and thanks so much for stopping by.

8 comments:

Anna said...

Love the clean feel of your card! Thanks for sharing with us at Flutter By Wed.

Kristen said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing in this weeks anything goes with going grey with scrap-creations!

ChickieChirps said...

Fab card Gale! I love the CAS look and the sentiment flight trail is great!

Thanks for joining us for the Things with Wings challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

Arabella

Danni said...

How pretty! Wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Marlies said...

A gorgeus CAS card I love the how the sentiment flows behind the butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious,
hugs, Marlies

Cards By MI said...

What a great card. Love the CAS look and lovely butterflies. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Shirl said...

I too have these stamps Gale and they are gorgeous. Love what you have done with them they fit into our challenge perfectly.

Thanks for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.

Hugs Shirley x x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,love the way you have done the sentiment and the butterflies are gorgeous....thanks for sharing with us at Truly Scrumptious,hope to see you next time...
Mandy x